Friday, June 24

I don't know what it is but I like it

My body still complains about my working out, but I've learned to ignore the mild aches and pains and keep going nonetheless. The Thursday session was a breather day, but I shouldn't let up because cravings seem to be getting the best of me and I polished off my last bag of Ruffles Sour Cream and Cheddar chips today...

Thursday, 23 June 2011:
flexibility training for 15 minutes, burning 19 calories

By the way, has anyone watched JK Rowling's announcement about Pottermore? My friends and I were so excited about it, and I was the last one to register my email address. Apparently Pottermore is going to be some sort of online, interactive site where Potterheads can sign on and discuss everything related to the series -- it's essentially an official fan forum, I guess? Rowling didn't really divulge much, but she did say she was also going to be participating in the site, revealing facts, trivia, and secrets she'd been "hoarding" all about Potterverse, so I think that's what I'm looking forward to learning the most. The site doesn't open until October, but you can register your email at the website for an alert of the actual opening day. That's four months away but I'm already super excited! ♥

Check out the site if you're interested in the Potterverse: http://www.pottermore.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment