Thursday, March 17

photos; Spring in the air.

I think I have a greater fondness for pink eyeshadow than I'd actually admit. Then again, it's such a nice color and fits the spring season nicely, so I suppose that it's not really my fault I used it today. (Even though it's St. Patrick's Day, I didn't even think of the color green. That might have to do with the fact that I don't actually like green very much.)


I used a warm yellow on the inner half of the lid and then pink on the outer half, blending the two where the colors met and adding a hint of orange at that section. This is really just a variation of a summertime look I did last year (see it here) but without the green liner on the bottom. Come to think about it, though, this look is more fit for the summer while the older variation is more fit for the spring...fail, self.

Products Used:
Wet 'n Wild Ultimate Sheer SPF15 tinted moisturizer in Sun-Kissed
E.L.F. Studio Line under-eye liquid concealer in Medium
MAC MSF in Medium
New York Color LE Blushable Creme Stick in Pink Flash
Wet 'n Wild Coloricon eye pencil in Taupe
Wet 'n Wild MegaLiner liquid eyeliner in 868 Brown
E.L.F. Mineral eyeshadow primer
E.L.F. Studio Endless Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Palette
L'Oreal Voluminous WP mascara in Black

I'm an NC35 in MAC, which is generally a medium skintone.

Amazing how a change in lighting can affect the outcome of a photo.


Hope you all had a happy Paddy's day. I'm ready for the first day of spring already (it's happening this Sunday)!

2 comments:

  1. the flower on your hair is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thank you! I used to wear it a lot when my hair was longer.

    ReplyDelete