Thursday, March 3

blog; Swag.

I have a bunch of stuff I bought from my trip to the Philippines, but haven't get gotten around to using them. I have an entire skincare set from mineral FLOWERS but I haven't even finished the DARPHIN Paris skincare I got from my dad as a birthday present, so that's why I haven't written about anything. Currently I've been interested in hair products; I guess this has something to do with the fact that this past year (2010) saw the most changes in my hair, from bleaching to a dye job to various cuts. It's time to take better care of my hair!


I found this deep conditioning treatment on clearance at CVS while I was lamenting my makeup no-buy a couple of days ago. I was drawn by the whole made with natural ingredients claim, but what got me was that it was on clearance. It was original $6-7USD, but clearance gave it to me at $1.74USD. Haven't used it yet, but I'll try it eventually. Right now I'm using the Aussie 3-Minute Deeeep deep conditioner whenever I feel like it, and Aussie Hair Insurance leave-in conditioner for my hair. I constantly smell like coconuts.


The CVS Beauty Clearance sale happened quite a while ago, but I only picked up a couple of things, both from Revlon. I haven't tried the under-eye concealer yet, but I've tried the Colorburst lipstick in "Coral" and it's such a fun, bright color. Definitely a pick-me-up lipstick. I picked up the Milani Liquif'Eye silver eyeliner pencil from CVS too, just to try it out. It's really...something. The nail polish is the new quick-dry nail polish from Wet 'n Wild in the color "Gray's Anatomy"...even though it looks purple with flash. Duo-chrome nail polish, I suppose? Then there's the new Wet 'n Wild megalast retractable eyeliner pencil...it's pretty creamy, but I haven't tested staying power yet. (I wonder if this can be a Revlon Colorstay retractable pencil dupe...)

Meanwhile, I forge on with the Olay Pro X! My skin's been great so far, but I have a painful spot which signifies the coming of my hell week. I don't mean it academically. Other than the spot, my skin's been feeling great. :) I've never felt very fussed about going barefaced, but nowadays I feel even better about it.


(No, honest, there's a spot on my cheek.)

No comments:

Post a Comment