Thursday, February 10

photos; PI haul preview.


A little preview of my haul while I was in the PI/on holiday.

The two ELF palettes (100-count and 32-count) were gifts from my friend & personal hairstylist ARES, while the other ELF items were things I ordered prior to my plane ride and received as soon as I got home. The small collection of stickered items in the left, under the elianto packet are from the CVS Beauty Clearance sale and a trip to Walgreens. Everything else was bought/acquired in the Philippines. :)

Brands include:
→ Korean beauty brand elianto
→ Korean beauty brand Etude House
→ Asian beauty brand The Body Shop
→ Israeli skincare brand mineral FLOWERS (in the largest Marionnaud bag)

Recently I've decided against buying on major cosmetics brands that test on animals or aren't cruelty-free. As of the beginning of February I decided that I want to greatly decrease my purchases from Maybelline, CoverGirl, L'Oreal and Rimmel. I want to eventually phase out a majority of these branded products from my collection until I'm no longer dependent on them. It'll be really hard, but I'm gonna try and find replacements for my favorite cosmetics from these brands. (But what can replace my L'Oreal Voluminous?! Or my Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation?!)

Unfortunately, my skincare remains with Olay, which does really nice things for my face and body even if they're under P&G. I have yet to find a decent replacement for this entire line that won't break me out and provides adequate protection from the sun. My search continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment