Sunday, February 13

photos; California flora.

I tweeted a photo of some little white flowers I saw growing along a neighbor's fence, and one of my friends who currently lives in the colder parts of North America replied that she "hadn't seen flowers growing in so long..." To remedy that, I told her I'd show her a few more blooms just to get her spirits up. I've only found four recent snaps in my folders, but you can bet that tomorrow will be a photofest culminating in a plethora of flora -- which I promised her.





Bel, I hope these are enough for now. ♥♥♥

Meanwhile, advanced Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! (It's not yet that time here in LA.) I don't think a day needs to be designated for love, but I do believe in designating a day for wanton acts of chocolate love and consumption! \o/

No, I have not had chocolate/sugar today.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, the second one is so beautiful and colourful.
    And the bright yellow one...so vivid...when will the colours come back to me D:

    Thank you for this taste!

    ReplyDelete