Sunday, February 13

blog; February 2011 shopping list

The current drugstore sales of the week according to "Make-Up on the Cheap" found here. Sales of interest include:

→ Milani BOGO 50% off (CVS)
→ Revlon face/eye makeup 40% off (Rite-Aid)
→ Wet 'n Wild BOGO 50% off; spend $5USD get +$2USD reward (Rite-Aid)

Shopping list:
Milani blushers (Luminous, Mai Tai)
Revlon Photo Ready Foundation (005 Natural Beige or 008 Golden Beige)
Wet 'n Wild black cream eyeliner, mineral blushers -- I've been on a real blusher kick lately!


Currently lemming: The Clarisonic Mia; I've heard so many things about how healthy it makes the skin that I can't help but be interested! (Cheap thrill: I'm gonna try the Olay Pro-X Cleansing System instead!)

I've also got a real interest in circle lenses, but I worry about my eyes, obviously...

No comments:

Post a Comment