Saturday, July 3

photos; This is the summertime.


I like wearing flowers in my hair and pink on my face.

Also, I just bought Urban Decay Primer Potion and I don't know how I ever went without it. I cannot even recall having a pink show up that prettily in all the time I've owned it.

My summertime lipstick is Maybelline Moisture Extreme lipstick in Cool Watermelon that I got for $3 during the CVS 50%-75% off Beauty Clearance sale a while back. Glides on smoothly, has SPF15, is actually moisturising, smells like watermelon Jolly Rancher, and is a pop of bright colour. Not quite pink, but not quite coral, it's a really pretty colour and at the next BOGO FREE for Maybelline anywhere, I'm snagging two more tubes.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Great colors for your skin and summer...you look like you should be on a beautiful beach in Hawaii! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its summer time once again. A time for beach, pool and outing. But lets not forget that the sun now a days are our common enemy during this season. I would wear sun block to protect my skin and also apply Elite Eye Serum for my eye cream maintenance.

    ReplyDelete