Wednesday, June 2

photos; WATER DANCE

Because there comes a time in a girl's life when she wants to spend some quality time with her digital camera and be completely, utterly vain.

I think a little vanity is a good thing. I think it's great when a girl looks particularly sassy and can step out and be like, "Look at me, world, I'm fucking fabulous!" and not let a single thing get her down. I think more girls should spend a day like that. A day where if she gets a compliment about something she says, or does, or even just looks, she doesn't shake her head and wave off the flattery -- she smiles brighter, stands up straighter, and says, "Thank you, I am pretty cool, wasn't it?" Because girl, you probably are. Own your awesome, please and thank you.

Makeup inspired by a Japanese song called "WATER DANCE," sung by Japanese idol group KAT-TUN.






For the past 2-4 weeks, I've used shampoo on my hair maybe a grand total of three times. I've been using the no-shampoo method on my hair and I think my hair and scalp are adjusting quite well. I use baking soda & vinegar 1-2 times a week and just rinse with water all the other times I shower. Other than the initial adjustment period, my hair/scalp doesn't seem to protest, so I think I'll stay on this. Eco-friendly, healthy, and cheap!~ (A box of baking soda costs what, $2US?)

No comments:

Post a Comment