Thursday, April 1

photos; On the way home.

Today was cold and windy and I don't get why California is acting like this in spring.


Despite the weather, I decided to walk home instead of hitching a ride.
(And no, I don't see a reason not to wear red lipstick today, not at all.)


On the way, I stopped by Rite-Aid again and spent another $3.


I'm hopeless. Utterly, utterly hopeless. Except I'm the hopeless who has six new lipsticks (added to the four colours I got yesterday~), two new nail polishes (and I'm going to put that pink on tonight), a new matte blush, and a new highlighter. So I can't really be sad about that...but seriously, self. Stop it.


Today's outfit involved a lot of pink and nerd glasses.


And I looked a little something like this.

2 comments:

  1. Do you need the glasses, or are they just an accessory? Also, the first pic looks like a paparazzi one where you don't want to be photographed, or were not expecting to be...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glasses aren't prescription. They do, however, shield my eyes from UV rays, so I feel like they're important. :)

    dfsjdflk I was snapping a pic as I was walking home, and just as I pressed the shutter I saw something and was like, "Ooh!"

    ReplyDelete